Monday 10 March 2014

WEEKSTAGRAM // 3rd March - 10th March



I finally caught up with (apparently) the rest of woman kind and bought a 'magic lipstick'. It works with the alkali levels in your lips to create an individualised colour. Seriously, if this exists, what's the point of having any other lipstick!? // I took Cheryl to her first Zumba class - she came out slightly worse for wear // For Pancake Day Cheryl and I treated ourselves to a pancake lunch at Cinnamon Sticks // I then went home and cooked more pancakes. I ate 9 in total that day. Don't judge // Started a new skincare routine. Better be good - that pot of Clinique cost me £21 // Baked a cake for my nephew's birthday party - made a mess of my mum's kitchen in the process // The finished cake. Tasted pretty darn good // Me and the birthday boy. I can't believe he's 5 already! // Met my cousin's little girl, Lydia, for the first time. I admit, I felt a slight twang of broodiness.... // Wandering around Cefn Mably Farm Park reminded me of a) how much I miss living in the countryside, b) how friggin' cute falabellas and goats are, and c) how little townies know about the countryside. One woman confused a goose for a swan. I mean, seriously??! // We had such high hopes for the Wales v England 6 Nations clash, but it all ended in tears. Luckily cider and karaoke made up for the crushing defeat. 

Not pictured: Cheryl, Kath and I came 2nd in The Heath's weekly pub quiz (with hardly any cheating involved) // Conducted my first ever data collection. It went pretty well // Spent most of Monday 10th recovering from an horrendous hangover - detox starting immediately // Reconnected with a few old Edinburgh buddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment