Tuesday 18 March 2014

WEEKSTAGRAM // 11th March - 18th March



I realised just how many books I'd started, but hadn't yet finished. Making a concerted effort to get through these in the next few months // I got very excited about mine and Cheryl's forthcoming trip to Dubai in September - our Pinterest board is packed with ideas! // My work orchid started to flower, but it fell off the following day // Cheryl and I paid a visit to the National Museum to view some art. Some was better than others // Daffodils to brighten up the office // Found a new geek programming obsession on Netflix - Grimm. Somewhat in love with David Giuntoli now // Took and walk around Cathays Park and got snap happy with Cheryl's fancy SLR camera. Saving up for my own now! // Went to see Wicked with Karen and Zoe at the Wales Millennium Centre. Amazing show. I enthusiastically blogged about it! // Cal and I went to see the 6 Nations Wales v Scotland match at the Millennium Stadium, which resulted in an astounding 51 - 3 victory for Wales. We then watched the nail biting final showdown between Ireland and France, which resulted in a superb tournament victory for Ireland // I was tweeted back by Giles Coren, TV presenter, Times Columnist, Foodie, and (most importantly) friend of my girl crush Sue Perkins. Felt very close to fame that day (even despite knowing that he tweets pretty much everyone back!)

Not pictured: Cheryl, Kath, Cal, Zoe and I came 3rd in The Heath's weekly pub quiz. Not really sure how we fared worse than last week, considering we had more people // Did two consecutive days of exercise classes. Feeling the burn // Cheryl and I planned an Easter trip to Tenby (photo ops abound!) // Considering entering the Pretty Muddy Race for Life 5k in July. Any excuse to mud wrestle, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment